Ahhhh......and the night passed by.....
Sleep didn't come to me so wonderfully this past night. Perhaps it is because I slept the day away. But, I think it was more about being overheated....then I just toss and turn!
Today is the last day of our church's 24/7 Prayer Experiment. I have had an incredible time being apart of the prayer movement that our church has participated in this week. I don't want it to stop! Prayer has gone on in our prayer room each hour since last saturday night! That is awesome! Shane and I have managed to commit this week to making it over to the church each evening. I didn't think that I was going to be able to make it there all week because of all my night shifts, but the idea of missing a day in the prayer room and not being at the corporate times was too disappointing to think about. So, forget that, I went anyways! And felt all the better because of it!
God's presence has been so strong in that room all week long. The peace that floods your soul when you enter and stay a while is pretty inviting. You just have to return! I have found drawn to this lifestyle. I want prayer to be my way of life. I want prayer to be me and Shane's way of life and the way we conduct ourselves, our future plans and eventually the way that we raise our children. I don't want the same old, mundane existence. I want the fullness of what Jesus has for us! There is power and excitement in following Jesus!
So, I'm praying that today the prayer doesn't stop. I'm praying that those who have participated and carried this thing this week would be challenged to keep on going. Rise up praying generation at WCV. Oh intercessors, rise up for this is the time. Things will be different. You have prayed and God has heard. There is no turning back now. Let us continue wholeheartedly. Pray, pray, pray without ceasing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment