As the world weeps....
Today I am heartbroken. As I looked at the update on Terri Schiavo today, I began to cry. Terri Schiavo is dead as of this morning. Is life not sacred any longer? How far will we go to make the world convenient for those that have a voice? What about those that don't?
I weep for the ones that have no voice. I weep for the millions and billions of babies that have been denied life. I weep for those that have been murdered. I weep for those, like Terri, who have been treated less than human. People wouldn't even starve their pets to death, let alone a human being.
And yet, so many are confused with issues related to life and death. Being trained in a health profession has created some confusion for me as well. But I know that God has created life and He is the one who gives us breathe and takes it away. Why must human beings think that they have the right to take something so sacred into their own hands? And whose standards say what kind of life is worth living and which ones should be terminated?
OH GOD!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!! I CRY OUT FOR YOUR MERCY! WHEN WILL YOU COME???? WHAT CAN WE DO AS YOUR PEOPLE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR HEART AND YOUR WILL ON THIS EARTH????
So, I urge all of you to pray for Terri's family. And even more, I urge you to interceed and call out for the Kingdom and Will of God to be done on earth as it is in heaven. People we must pray as the times continue. There is much to stand in the gap for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment