Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Not feeling so hot......

I've been feeling yucky the last few days...and I think I've had a wee too much pain relievers in the past 24 hours or so! I finally got on top of the pain and wham! I'm sitting in my third class of the day and suddenly feel wiped out. My head was so heavy, like a bowling ball, my fingers were tingling and I needed a nap badly! I'm feeling a bit better by now....but then my feet started tingling at the bus stop on my way home! This is NOT good! I am not a fan of pain meds.....and then this happens! I didn't go over the amount the bottle said I could take! Oh well, this too shall pass!

As for date night last friday! I came home to take Shaner on the date and found flowers for me on the table! And a sweet "Just because I love you" card! A dozen beautiful roses! And since I didn't have a nice vase that would hold that many flowers, they are sitting beautifully in a beer glass! How romantic, eh?

We had a really nice supper at Pasquale's on Marion....a little quaint Italian restaurant. It was nice to gaze across the table and chat! It was like we were all young and dating again! (hee hee! that wasn't that long ago! and we really are still young!)
I'm generally pretty much on top of things, but I slipped up and forgot/just didn't book a bowling lane earlier that day. Work was super busy for me that day, strangely! So, since the everyone and their dog goes bowling on friday night in Winnipeg, we were out of luck! It was even packed for mini golf!
So, to end the evening, we dropped by the in-laws and chatted for a little while! And then headed home for some sleep! Ahhhh....I love sleep!

Speaking of sleep.....I think I need some!!

No comments: