Saturday, March 26, 2005

Tomorrow is Easter sunday and a few of us are doing a dance at church...

I don't usually get too nervous, but for some reason, I've got butterflies about this one. I don't really like that feeling! I've had quite the energy for this piece and as the practice and actual day have come closer I've been feeling a little nervous, excited and all the skipping heart feelings that accompany those types of emotions! It is sort of strange to be feeling these things! I almost feel a little stressed!

I pray that things run smoothly at our final run-through before church starts tomorrow. I pray that everything technical totally goes off without a hitch. I pray that everyone shows up...and on time. I pray that I have some balance for the parts that I do....I'm having a little trouble wobbling lately! I pray that each dancer involved takes ownership of their place in revealing the Bride of Christ to the rest of the observers and personally in their own lives. I pray that our movement and message is totally sparkled with the power of the Holy Spirit and that it gives off what God has planned for our hearts and time together tomorrow morning!

I must calm my heart and get some sleep! Sweet dreams and restful sleeps!

No comments: