I delivered my first baby last night.
Hee hee! That is a shocking way to start a blog, eh?
Well, I dreamt that I started my senior practicum last night. And within my first shift I delivered a baby! (In reality, would NOT be the case) There is a strange part though that is open to interpretation....
I knew that the time for delivery was fast approaching and that if I wanted the potential chance of delivering this baby, I had better get some gloves! So, I reached over to get some gloves and when I looked back the baby's head was already crowning. So, looking back.....the head was originally coming first...like normal.
Well, as the delivery quickly progressed, I realized that I ended up delivering the baby feet first! (In real life here on earth, that position is not allowed!) I pulled on one of the baby's legs during the delivery. I remember thinking what I was doing was strange!
Then, when the baby was fully into this world, I took a look at her and checked her out and all. She was really tall/long and very mature for a baby! Like she wasn't really a baby by the look in her eyes.
Anyways, I thought about the dream this morning...thinking it was neat that I had delivered a baby in my dream! But, when I thought about it a little more and realized that different positions of the birth, I wondered if there was some significance......I don't know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment