3 down, 1 to go!
Well, I finished the school week of 3 exams this afternoon! I only have 1 more next week and then a few weeks of nothing due, except one last paper, before my last set of exams!!! My last set of university exams for my whole degree! That is a wonderful thing!
My day off yesterday ended up being quite wonderful! I was expecting to stay home all day, minus the gym in the evening, but my plans changed a little! Shane gave me a call at lunch time and asked if I wanted to join him in the car as he drove around delivering some phones for work. I went along for the company dressed in my pjs without having showered or even washed my face yet that day! But, heck, I was only going to be sitting in the car with my hubbie! Then, Shaner decides he wants to have lunch together! Ahhh.....greasy as ever and not wearing appropriate clothing for the public! So, I decided to live a little and we dined at McD's......generally fairly disgusting...but a nice quick date, and pj's were fairly acceptable!
So, back to the books to cram for the 2 exams I had left. I accomplished a fair amount that afternoon....at least what I had left of it! So, after the gym I was going to get lots more done! Did I?????
Peer pressure by the husband caused me to abandon the books and dive into the world of superheros as facilitated by "The Incredibles". Such a cute movie and we really enjoyed ourselves! I was kicking myself a little at 10:30pm when I hadn't studied at all that evening!!!
Oh well, it's over, they're written. And the weekend is almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment