Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Jumping over puddles hand in hand......

Ahhhh....love.........
Shane and I just arrived back at our appartment after a nice little date this evening! He wanted to take me out for a date... a little bite at Moxie's.

Unfortunately I got home a lot later than I had expected today and didn't know that he had these intentions! I was rushing home and wanted to take the faster route. Well, it ended up being the route with all the puddles! I was stuck in the field-like area behind our appartment surrounded by water. I could walk all the way back or just go straight into the water, hoping that it wasn't very deep! So, I went for it in my hurry.....and boy do I have a super wet shoe! I hope it dries before tomorrow when I need its services again!

When I arrived home I found out Shane's intentions, we decided to take a walk to the mall and have ourselves a little date! We looked around for a grad dress for me, but didn't really find anything. Then we enjoyed a bite to eat at Moxie's, some great conversation and hand-holding, eye-gazing from across the table.

Again I repeat, "ahhhhh......love......"

A highlight of my evening was the discussion we had at Moxie's. I love discussing our future, marriage, lives, what God is doing in us, etc. It is so exciting, sometimes challenging, but not usually boring! I have an incredibly great husband. I am so glad that I married him.

And now for the sweetest highlight......I was wearing flip flops for the first time this year and was getting pretty wet feet from the still-present puddles on the sidewalks. So, Shaner gave me a piggy back ride over the puddles to spare my feet from the water!!! That tickled my heart!

How sweet!

No comments: