What a nice saturday morning! I just had a friend join me at my place for brunch and chatting! That was nice! I love having people over and feeding them....it feels like Jesus-times when people invited people over, dined together and built community. I love spending meals at either our home or at our friends' homes. I've actually come to prefer that over going to a restaurant!
Shane and I had a really nice time celebrating his birthday on thursday. We relaxed at home, slept in, had brunch, played golf on playstation (since I couldn't take him actual golfing which was originally the plan before the back injury), etc. I ended up falling asleep for an hour and a half! Opps! Well, Shane was on the computer so I lay down to put heat on my back and fell asleep! By the time I woke up, Shaner was definitely ready to do something!
So, though I wasn't sure if I should, we went mini golfing....in lieu of real golfing. I got two holes in one!! And we were tied by the last hole! I ended up losing but boy was that a close game! Then Shane and I went to Tony Roma's for dinner and saw the Bourne Supremacy! Fascinating movie! Those kind of movies always have me either motionless with intensity or jumping in my seat! I really enjoyed it! It was a fun birthday! I'm so glad that we had the whole day alone to celebrate it!
EXCITING NEWS IN THE FARROW HOUSEHOLD!!!! SHANE GOT A JOB!!!!!
The head office for Shane's company has offered him a job! He may even start as early as this coming wednesday! The hours rock....9-6 or 8-5 monday to friday! That means we get evenings and weekends together! That will be so nice! He gets to work with two of his friends so that makes working more fun! The bummer is the pay cut. I hope they can negotiate something that is a little more in the middle (from what they said yesterday and what he is presently making). Thanks Lord for providing so smoothly and that we don't even have to have a job hunting period...it just was handed to him! Thank-you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment