mmmmm........(yawn and stretch)....You know that sucky feeling after you wake up from a nap?
I needed a rest, so I took a two hour nap. That is usually my standard nap time...maybe that is why I feel so funny when I get up. Or it is because I was awoken by some lady on the phone!
With all this time on my hands, I've asked the Lord to work on contentment in me. I tend to not actually be too bored, but I'm so concerned with scheduling myself so that I won't be bored that I get a little over-concern about the issue! It is pretty over-ambitious of me, but I was even thinking of re -reading my notes from last year so that I can refresh the area of my brain that knows about nursing-related information. I feel like I forget everything over the summer and go back knowing nothing. Not a good thing by 4th year. So, maybe I'll read up or something! If I can get myself to that point!
I just wanted to mention that the carrot cake turned out great! Especially the cream cheese icing, so I hope that tonight, Shane' s dad enjoys it! We are having him over for some stirfry and visiting! I'm looking forward to picking my Shaner up from work and having him home for the evening. He's worked the evening the last two days, and tonight he'll be home!!! Yipppeee!
And, TOMORROW IS MY SHANER'S BIRTHDAY!!! So, we get to hang out and celebrate all day! Hey, does anyone have ideas about how to celebrate when you are limited in your activity level? I have a possible plan, but I'd love some more options! Do leave comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment