Good afternoon!
Well, my mom and I just got blessed! We went out for a bite at Bosten Pizza. I wasn't going to get anything because of the uncertainty of the finances in the next few weeks...so I was just going to pick off my mom's salad and cheese toast. Well, she also ended up getting a dessert for us to share. The manager there remembered my mom and my little foster brother from the last time we had coffee there (a month or two ago). She just fell in love with little Hessai (pronounced Essay) and has a soft heart for the work that my mom does with foster kids. So, a few minutes ago when we went up to pay....the manager said that the lunch was on her!!! She said that since my mom does work that blesses, she deserves to be blessed! What an incredible woman and manager!!! That totally spoke to my mom and I! And it was sure nice to have had a free lunch! Bless Katie back Lord!!
Another good piece of news is that Worker's Comp approved me for physio! This means that I don't have to pay out of my pocket! Thanks Lord! I don't know if it means anything else is approved (eg. prescription, time away from work, etc.), but at least I can go to physio with the peace that I don't have to cover the costs!!!
I called work this morning and said I wouldn't be able to do my tuesday or wednesday shifts because I have a doctor's appointment tuesday and the only time I can get into physio this week is wednesday evening. Also, I don't want to attempt work without another assessment at physio....because it sounded like physio said not to go back until they give the go-ahead. So, today this day-by-day approach has been working out quite well. I have thursday off with Shane so the next possible day for me to work is only on friday....which would mean only 3 weeks of my term position left! Lord, give me wisdom day-by-day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment