Saturday, August 14, 2004

Little exerpts from my dreams of the night....

-"Shane don't be mad at me...I ate most of the hamburger for tacos! Opps!"

-Went to church....in a small little place...but Nathan Rieger was there so it might have been Vineyard. I asked where Kendra and the kids were. I guess the kids were gone for the week (not sure where) and Kendra was in the house (on the same property) sleeping in!! She needed the rest!

- Building our house....I think that we made the roof over the front porch too low! And we were conversing over where we should put the mailbox on the front side of the house...it was a long, brown house

- We were in a big building with multiple elevators. I wanted to get to one specific room that I knew certain adults didn't want me in. 5th floor I believe. These rooms required long, metal keys (old school kind) to get in. I finally got to the right elevator but it just didn't want to move...or if I press the floor that I wanted, it wouldn't go there..it would come back down. I finally got in but had to leave pretty quickly because there was someone outside the door. I wanted to go back in later to clean up a game that I had sloppily put back in a box...my grandma was there. We began to prepare for a potluck, by seperating vegetables from fruits in a platter. My grandma was being so annoying and watching us like a hawk. I finally snapped on her and started yelling at her. It felt quite intense.

-this next dream took place in a small community...perhaps northern. There was a girl and a boy...well, young adults they were. I guess the boy actually liked the girl, but he was quite abusive. We were in a store of some kind. I became the girl..or I just had the view of the dream from her eyes. She had a grip on one of his legs because he kept trying to kick her in the face with the other one. Realistically you can't walk, and kick with only one leg free...but that is a dream for you. He never ended up kicking her in the face because she covered her face against the floor. Suddenly he was caring and nice. Her friend or sister said that she was going to stay at home and he said that she wanted to go to his brother-in-law's wedding (which was taking place in short order). She (the girl) still wanted to go to the wedding. So, she went out and came back with a vest made for her for the wedding. It was pretty nasty looking, different colors and patterns, made of wool. Her dad took the vest from her...and instead lying across her bed was a beautiful dress! It was too made of knitted wool, but a beautiful pattern with beautiful colors...I just remember a cranberry color. Over the knitted wool was a see-through chiffon-type material. I don't know what it is called. ...

.......then the phone rang and I woke up to run and answer it......(for real)

No comments: