Another day at physio......
A positive experience though, because another healthcare professional affirmed that I do indeed have a back with wounds. The physiotherapist was a fill-in because the one I saw last week is away for the week. She said that my ROM (range of motion) in the back is pretty crappy. I am using my whole back to do things (I guess to compensate for the hurt areas). I told her that I have the 11 shifts still to work, depending on if the doc sends me back or not when I see her next tuesday. The physiotherapist said she didn't want to plant any seeds in my head but she can't see me returning for the last 2 weeks! I hope that that is true! I want to rest and recover fully and not strain it again for the last 11 shifts before I go back to school!
Jesus, please give me and my claim favor with worker's comp! I pray that this month or whatever it ends up being is covered by worker's comp and we get the money! If they approve it, we get 90% of what I would have made! That's pretty good! It should cover some books and tuition like it was supposed to!
On another note, if anyone is free or bored, I have some time on my hands and with my hubbie working quite a bit, and quite a few evenings, I need to fill some time! Call me (if you know my number...) or leave a comment! I spent this afternoon with my mom and the babies...though I feel quite useless when I can't help carry all the heavy loads of cuteness! But I do hold them when I'm sitting (not standing or walking)! They are so cute!
Anyways, I'm chatting with my dad on msn so I'm going to go and do that and then pick up my cute hubbie in a bit from work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment