Friday, August 13, 2004

Well, big news!!!!

SHANE HANDED IN HIS 2 WEEKS NOTICE TODAY! HE IS FINISHED ON AUGUST 27!!!Strangely, we both feel a lot of peace and a huge release, regardless of the fact that he doesn't have another job lined up at this point. We are going on faith and trusting that God will provide and has a hand-picked job for Shane at this time in our lives.

At a time where I could be the most stressed, I'm feeling excited. I don't know what Worker's comp will do for me, I don't know if I'll go back to work before summer is over, Shane could be jobless by the end of the month, school starts in a matter of weeks, we need quite a bit of funds before september....and our lives feel a little up in the air right now, but it feels good. It actually feels like we're in the best spot yet in our short married life...besides when you are on a honeymoon in Mexico without a care in the world about reality. It is a place in which I'm excited about what God will provide and what direction He will guide us in. It feels good to not feel in control sometimes....though usually I do feel the opposite.

Please pray for all these areas...especially the provision of an incredible job for Shane, back healing for me, approval by Worker's Comp, and the finances we need. Just pray that we hear God. Thanks all!

No comments: