Thursday, June 30, 2005

I like the rainy days at home....

I know that most people are on a huge rant of complaining about the weather these days. I had hoped to go to the beach on my last few days off....but ahhhh....I'm also content to spend windy, rainy days in my cozy appartment. I really actually like rainy days. Not so much the dreary ones that are cloudy without any rain, but the ones when it is pouring. I like those ones!

So, on this rainy day, I:
-slept in until noon!
-chatted on the phone with my hubbie and some family members
-will be listening to a teaching cd...the last one of a course I've been taking since January
-finishing off the exam that I have to send in to complete the course
-baking some fruity muffins...yummmmmm
-starting all over again on a resume that I had started and can't find on the computer! (Tomorrow is July and that means that I can start applying for jobs! I gotta be ready!)
-having a relaxing bath/shower
-making some supper for my hubbie and I
-going to the last housegroup for the summer

So, I'm pretty content with the sound of my day. Ahhhh.....

No comments: