Walking in the fullness and the waiting......
You know when God gives you a vision or even just in inkling...or gives you little tidbits of what could possibly be instore?
You know that strange place where you are going forward yet almost feeling like you are standing still, waiting for the release? Waiting to know which way to go and when to jump in?
There are aspects of these thoughts happening in my life lately as the end of my life as I know it comes to a close. It is strange because for the last 22 years of my life, I generally know what is to come. Each year of school before grade 12, I knew that the next year would consist of the next-higher grade. I guess when I graduated the world was wide open and I chose what I wanted to do, other than education, for a year. The next year I chose to go back to school with hopes of becoming a nurse. Each year I know that in September I will be returning to school to work towards this dream. Well, this year is different.
The only thing that I know for sure, calendar-wise, is finishing my practicum July 20, going to Kansas City with my hubbie at the end of July for 10 days and writing my national RN exam on August 10. That's about it. The rest is wide open......waiting to be filled.......
And so, we pray. It is an exciting place to be at. Wide open doors. No job established at this point. No school to return to in September. A husband that is open and willing for new things. And a marriage that is hopeful for adventure and guidance into great and marvelous things that further our calling on this earth and into our eternal destiny.
"In this hour God is birthing a new refined prophetic faith message in the hearts of His children. To a people who cannot, He is saying, "I will do it through you. I am the God of breakthrough, the God of change. I am El Shaddai, the Almighty; I am Jehovah Jireh, your Provider. I will make a way where there is no way. Step out in obedience into that which you know not of, and watch what I will do".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment