Monday, July 05, 2004

So by now I am a married woman of over 3 weeks! I really like it!!

Today I finally have a day off! I worked quite a bit last week, but the killer part to my job is the physical labor of stretching, lifting, and bending and the killer early mornings! That early stuff is what gets me! I don't like getting up before 9:30am!!! Oh well, I just have to suck it up! At least with the early mornings of the day shift, I can see my husband in the evenings!

So, it is my day off and I am a little antsy....I really cannot think of how to spell that word right now! I want to see my wonderful friend that just started dating a boy that we have been talking about (for her) for months! I may go to the mall to check out if we can further the enjoyment of our home with anything...purchased with multiple gift certificates! Or I do have the chance to visit my mother and brother who are coming in to the city this afternoon! I just don't know!

Well, I think I'll start by getting rid of some old bananas and being a little domestic! I'm going to try to find a good recipe for banana muffins on the net because I usually just used Christina's (roommate), but now that is not in my house anymore!

Blah, blah, blah!
Talk to you later!
Kristi

No comments: