I just love the weather! Unfortunately during the day I've been working (last 3 days) but I've been able to enjoy the evenings! The evenings are so comfortable! We went to BDI for ice cream with our good friends of ours, Nat and Lance. It was wonderful to eat, laugh and watch the boaters and dogs playing in the water from the bridge. What a perfect night!
I'm really looking forward to tuesday and wednesday because it is my weekend! I've worked all weekend and with one more day shift to go, I'm excited for a day that I can sleep later than 5 or 6am! I'm not into those early mornings! Though, the world is quite beautiful and peaceful that early in the morning! I just hate being tired!
My sister is getting baptised a week from today! I'm excited for her and proud of her! She is such a super light in this world! I am amazed sometimes by her boldness and her ability to speak, act and pray so confidently. She'll talk to anybody about her Jesus! She teaches me things and challenges me by her boldness. To make the event even more exciting, we get to go to Rock Lake for the weekend! And my family will be there, including my pops! I really hope that the weather forcast is wrong and we have a great weekend ahead of us! But, I'm getting ahead of myself because I still have the week to live through! Still, I'm really looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment