Thursday, July 15, 2004

So, today I'm a little bummed...I must admit. I don't like to admit this because then I feel like I'm not being positive. And when you are being positive, you can sometimes trick your being into thinking that you aren't bummed. I guess that sounds a little warped....but I hate feeling bummed.

I'm a little worried today. And I hate feeling that way too. I have a few things that I'm worrying about. I have a stupid grinding my teeth problem at night. I'm trying this new self-mold mouthguard, because the real ones are way too expensive! It is just not working. It is digging into the side of my gums and some of my teeth aren't even covered. It falls out too because it isn't molded right. So, sleep time, which is one of my favorite times of day, is sort of stressful for me because I feel like every night I'm doing permanent damage. That stresses me out. We just can't afford the mouthguard from the dentist because my benefits don't cover any of it and it is hundreds of dollars.

I'm a little stressed out about tuition and money. I'm just afraid that we won't have it by September. It makes me a little nervous. So, I'm feeling a little financial stress lately.

My job. I was honest with myself yesterday and finally said that I don't like it. I hate it that I'm working in a job that makes my back ache every day. I don't want to wreck my back for life at the age of 21. I don't like the management team, because everything is in the name of the budget and not for the employee. I'm so sick of politics and complaining, though I know that what people are complaining about is valid and true. I hate dreading work each day and having to go to bed so early so that I can get up far too early. I just am hating the despair that accompanies knowing that I have to work tomorrow and all weekend. I'm just bummed. The positive thing is that once I'm at work, besides the back pain, I'm fine. I do a great job and I don't mind it. It is when I go home and dread coming back the next day, that I feel crappy.

Boy, I hate sounding bummed and I hate complaining, but it sure does feel good to write out my feelings and be honest. Screw positivity at this moment. I'm bummed.

No comments: