Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hello fellow humans! It is finally a beautiful day in Manitoba!!! My sibs and I were thinking of beaching it today, but in the end are going to do that tomorrow with my hubbie and dad! It sounds like it will be pretty nice all weekend! Part of our decision was due to car issues. Please pray for our car because her ABS, service engine soon and trac off lights are on and won't turn off! Also as of two days ago, the head lights aren't going on automatically! That is really weird and our brakes are making squeaking noises! I think we really should get her checked out! Please pray that it is just a censor problem and not an actual one....something like this happened the week before the wedding and it was nothing! We really can't afford repairs!

So, I'm still hanging out in my sexy pj's.....I've become a sexy pj girl since graduating to "wife"! Soon my sibs and I will be heading to the mall...the bro needs pants and I need a big frying pan and some light bulbs!

Adios amigos!
kristi

No comments: