Yeah! The financing went through, and WE HAVE A CAR!!! We went to Steinbach to pick it up this afternoon! We are so excited! What a beautiful piece of machinery! I absolutely love it! And I know that Shane is so pleased because driving back to the City, he was so quietly driving, listening to Creed in our CD PLAYER!, and occasionally blurting out, "We got a car!". Our baby is a 2002 white Alero! Such a beauty!
I'm off to a retreat in Ontario this weekend with the worship guys and girls from WCV. I have never gone before and so I don't know what to expect, but I hope to have a really enjoyable and relaxing weekend getting to know that crew from my church better! So, keep me in your thoughts and prayer!
Have a great weekend! The weather is supposed to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment