Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well, good evening all. Today was a good day, but I wasn't feeling the greatest. I have this totally annoying, itchy cough, a painful tooth problem that caused an emergency dentist visit this evening and just kinda a bummed heart today. Not sure exactly why....just cause and I've been trying to kick it all day. I had another XCo practice today. It was neat watching the pro team practice for saturday's show in Neepawa. I was supposed to be going but there are other things that I need to do like homework! and going to Rock Lake for their anniversary!
Anywho....I have nothing great to say. My only thoughts are from my recent readings about Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma and COPD. If any questions on these you can tap into my world. Otherwise I will try to come up with other topics of greater interest next time we all meet again.
Good night my friends. Have sweet dreams.

No comments: