I'm at the University right now killing time between my day full of classes (straight for the past 4 hours) and my evening class at 7pm. I do wish I could just go home now because it's 5pm and I've been here since 11:30am! Well, class on tuesday runs until 10pm for me! I'll just have to get used to it, because this Spanish course is all the way until April! I am excited about this class though! I hope I can catch on quickly!
We started to play with IVs today and the whole system of hooking them up on our lovely plastic man, Jake! The poor guy takes so much abuse! Especially because we don't know what we are doing!
We had to fill out the sheets about what clinical facility we want. I wanted some peds and some adult but now the option is either or. Christina and I want to have the same clinical place so that we can carpool on thursday and fridays and have that close moral support, especially doing the work involved. I think I'm going to try for adult medicine at St.B and then peds as my second choice. We'll see what happens.
I do have an answer to prayer! My student loan has been raised A WHOLE BUNCH as of yesterday morning! I can live this year, pay the bills and maybe have some left over! Thanks to the Lord!
Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment