Como estas? I had my evening spanish class tonight and so am trying to use the limited amount that I know! Slowly but surely I am going to be able to email my friends from El Salvador in espanol, instead of english! I'm sure they are going to me happy about that....but cringe at my grammer! Ouch!
Great news for me! I aced that big exam I had last friday! Boy, does that make me a happy girl! I got a better mark than I thought!
Clinical starts on thursday and I'm a little nervous! I'm really glad that they front-loaded us (3 weeks of hardcore learning before throwing us to the wolves!), though, so that we know a little bit of what we are going to be working with! I'm excited for...but extremely nervous about doing my first IV!OK people........why no response to sunday's question of the day? Do I have no readers? Maybe my little attitude scared everyone off.......
Well, let's try this again....Question of the day!
What is your favorite day of the year and why?
Buenas noches! Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment