Sunday, October 19, 2008

An update on the itching =)

So, remember how I said a while ago that I've been itchy since June? It hasn't been so bad because I've been medicated daily since July or so! It just gets really annoying when I go off the meds.

Tomorrow I see an allergist for the first time. I don't think I have allergies and I don't want to find out I have any tomorrow. The dermatologist just wanted me to be seen by an allergist because one of my itchy spots are my lips. They get itchy and swell just a tad bit. She didn't like the sound of that!

Needless to say, in preparation for the allergist, I've been super itchy these past few days. It drives me a little crazy!

So, I'm going to get all poked up tomorrow.

But, the best part about tomorrow is......belated birthday celebration time! My dear sister is taking me out for the day and it's all a surprise! I'm excited! I get to spend the day with my sister and feel special! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Shaun said...

God I just pray for complete healing from this skin irritation God. I just ask for a covering God, that nothing would be found in the tests because, no allergies or irritations of any sort would exist within Kristi Farrows body, amen.

Love you Kristi, bless you and Happy Birthday.