Kansas City Trip - Day 4
The day started with turning off the alarm and sleeping a little longer. Then we got ready and headed to the prayer room from 10:30-2:30pm. My intercession focus today was the ending of abortion.
At 2:30pm, we tried a new restaurant for a late lunch with Christina. We loved the sweet tea at Chic Fil-A and the service was incredible! We were making small talk with the manager that we were visiting IHOP and friends, from Canada. He came by our table a little while later and gave us refills, a free drink for Christina and free ice cream for Shane and I! What a blessing!
Then Shane and I headed back to the prayer room from 4:30-6pm ish. We headed home to touch base and gave Shiloh a little love squish =)
Tonight was date night! Shane and I drove out to the Plaza to dine at The Cheesecake Factory. It was so yummy! We both had pasta and shared a piece of fabulous strawberry cheesecake! I must have had the hottest date in the place =) We laughed, walked and took a few pictures before heading home for the night.
Now we're back at home, had some snuggles with Shiloh and will be heading to bed soon!
Yeah for holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love good service! It makes a new restaurant worth going back to!
Post a Comment