Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An allergy update...

So far I have no allergies at all! Woo! Hoo!

As soon as I told the allergist my story, she asked, "Are you dermographic?". Apparently I am according to both the dermatologist and the allergist. It's the skin writing, itching thing that I blogged about a while back. It's why I'm itchy all the time, but there is no reason for it! That part is annoying =)

That question makes me sound like an alien or something! Are you dermographic?

So, I've been off antihistamines since last Monday. I've been increasingly itchy since Wednesday evening of last week. Sitting still for 30 minutes with many pokes to my arms that I can't scratch and I can't scratch all the other itchy places was tough! I was happy though that I didn't react to anything! Not to dust, mold, cats, dogs, food or spices! I had a lot of pokes and I got a clean bill! That is a definite praise report!



The saga isn't quite over as they are patch testing a few more things. That's the funny looking patch on my arm. I have to keep it on until Thursday and head back to the allergist to get it read. Oh well! So far, so good!



Praise God for health!

No comments: