Kansas City Trip - Day 6
Today begins the birthday celebrations for 2008 and the celebration of 26! Christina took me out for a yummy birthday breakfast! It was a lovely time of chatting, discussing what God is doing in our hearts and lives and partaking of yummy food at Le Peep! Thanks so much Christina for making me feel special, taking me out and the beautiful pink card with nice words! I love pink, quality time and quality conversation with friends and words of affirmation, topped off with a hug to get the love language of physical touch in there!
Then Shane and I got in to the healing rooms for prayer and visited the bookstore to spy out all the loot we'd like before heading back to the Coopers. As of 3pm, we are presently baby-sitting a gorgeous, sweetheart named Shiloh. Steven and Kristi had the honor of adopting Shiloh who is still very new, having arrived on September 11! I'm blogging while Shane is sitting next to me, making her coo and smile. My Shaner is going to be such an amazing daddy when the time comes =)
Our evening will consist of bottlefeeding, burping, holding, cooing, loving, diaper changing, cuddling, etc. The plan is for Christina to come by and give Shiloh a squish! We hope to go for a walk with the stroller or a sling this evening, because the weather is awesome (23 degrees)! We may fit in our first trip to Walmart and Sonic for a quick supper later on! We'll see what the evening holds!
It should be fun and full of a lot of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Squishee!!!! Yay for Shiloh! Happy early birthday, Kristi!
I think you will both make great parents.
Thanks guys! Mom, thanks for the sweet comment. I think your son will make a great daddy =)
You are more then welcome Kristi...I'm glad you felt loved!
I had a great time being with you too. Yay for life long friends!! Nothing beats them!
Thanks to Kristi and Steven for letting me come over and "squish" their adorable daughter, too! She is almost edible she is so cute. ;)
that's so fun! Glad you had a good birthday breakfast & babysitting beautiful Shiloh!
Post a Comment