Kansas City Trip - Day 8
Today is my last day being 25! Good-bye to the younger twenties and hello to the older twenties! I'm not concerned with getting older each year. It means another year that the Lord has blessed me with life!
This morning we slept in and it was marvelous! These late nights are making me tired! And we haven't been letting ourselves sleep way in, just not getting up super early.
Shane spent some time in Higher Grounds while I went to a tea party celebrating Shiloh's one month birthday =) I got to see some of the ladies we met last year at onething Winnipeg (Ana, Kristen and Shari). That was nice!
Then Shane and I had our first Walmart trip. We picked up some food, sweet tea and other miscellaneous stuff. We had lunch together at Chipotle, as Shane wanted to eat there once more before our trip ended. The weather was so gorgeous that we ate outside in the warmth on the patio! We talked about our trip, our thoughts and simply connected. It was lovely!
We popped in at Mary Jean and Tony's to drop our stuff off and touch base. Then off to the prayer room for 2 hours. I finished off Revelation today! Matt's team was singing through Psalm 139 from 2-4 and we caught the last hour. It was really good, especially the end part of the set. Good truths that we always need more revelation on about God's thoughts toward us!
We headed over to the Coopers to squish Shiloh once more and say good-bye =( She's precious.
Shane spent the evening with Mary Jean and Tony's at their place and I went to the Encounter God Service. Mike spoke about Revelation 4 and 5 which was good. My favorite part of the evening was the short time I had in my seat before the service began and during the worship before the preaching. I was getting some good revelation and felt the Lord speaking to me.
Now, we are at Mary Jean and Tony's and the guys are playing the Wii as I type. I played some tennis but lost both times. Oh well!
It's almost my birthday! Tomorrow will be here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you to are having a wonderful time. Have a great day may the Lord give you a huge surprise for your Birthday.Love you Mom Farrow
Happy Birthday!! I am glad you have had a great time too! Thanks for the daily updates, it has been fun hearing what is going on!
Post a Comment