Kansas City Trip - Day 3
Today was another lovely day =) The weather out here has been great and I'm living in my flip flops! Wooo hooo!
We woke up a little earlier than yesterday to get the day started sooner. Kristi made us yummy french toast and we prepared to head to the prayer room.
We made it to IHOP by 10 ish and made a visit to Mary Jean! We are staying with Mary Jean and Tony from Friday to Monday and looking forward to connecting with them!
We spent 10:30am to 1pm in the prayer room. The intercession set was awesome! I was focusing on the Canadian election in my intercession times today.
Shane and I had a lunch time date and went to eat at Panera (yummy!), hit Bath and Body (got your stuff Mom Farrow) and to Shane's delight, hit up the Apple Store!
Back to the prayer room from 3-5pm for another bit of a WWW set and an hour of intercession.
Then we headed back to the Coopers to go out for supper together! It was a great evening! We had our first Jack Stack's experience and it was yummy! The company was great! After some espresso for the guys and some frozen custard, we headed home for the evening. Kristi and I went for a nice walk and we've been talking and laughing throughout the evening!
What a lovely time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds GREAT!! : )
Yeah, that sounds terrific.
You two are so cute! Thanks for the feedback!
Post a Comment