Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Good morning! Today is setting up the Christmas tree day! After Shane gets home from work and we have supper, the Christmas season will begin!!! I'm excited! And plan on taking pictures of our first time setting up our own tree together!

I have been in a baby naming mood the last two days. Yesterday, partially because I was procrastinating about studying for my exam on friday, I went through baby name websites and loooked at the meanings of names that we like. NO, we are NOT having a baby! I'm just in the naming mood! So, all of our children, and beyond, are named and I'm thrilled! But, I have to keep the names a secret because otherwise they may get taken! And otherwise if someone names their children any of our names, screw it! we can still name them because we claimed it silently all along!
I just can't think about a lot more than the names though, so I have to cool down the brain a little!

Well, I really should start the day of studying! I will TRY not to procrastinate too much today! Let's see if that actually works!

No comments: