I've got the aches...my poor little neck and back. I think it has to do with the chair at work...not so comfortable!
I'm enjoying my new job so far! I actually enjoy the time at the office when the massage therapists are in session and I am alone to myself. Just me, the laundry and the phone. I don't mind it. I do feel a little like a maid, but heck, at least I'm getting paid for it! Today I even did some readings for my last exam in between clients.
I'm really thankful that God provided all these hours at work. I'm incredibly tired, but I am so thankful for the extra income. We desperately need it and it came at the perfect time.
Do you think God would give us a money tree for Christmas this year? That would be the perfect gift! Or that money would fall from heaven in appartment while we sleep! That would be so great!
My hubbie's at his exam and I am killing to much time on the computer. I should lay down and kick back! Our computer is just being so slow today (I think Shane is downloading something!), so the normal blog and email routine is taking much longer than it usually does!
Well, enjoy the evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment