Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Can you say, "It is so cold that I think I'm going to die"???????

I just came home from the mall and it is freezing outside! -43 with the windchill they say! For tonight and tomorrow! I do NOT think I want to walk to work tomorrow in that weather! I might lose an important body part, or something!

Tomorrow I am joining Kendra, one of our pastor's wives, at the hospital. See she works as a nurse in labor and delivery (for you that don't happen to know that), and I am going to tag along with her tomorrow evening! It is a total priviledge to have the honor of just desiring to visit a ward, and actually having permission to do so! The perks of that see-through uniform and student nurse name tag! I'm only going to spend 4 hours there though, so I REALLY hope that at least one little person decides to come into the world between 7:30 and 11:30pm on December the 22nd! I really hope so!

I need some down time before bed. Maybe a bath....wrap Shane's presents that I bought today.....read some God-related material...and maybe drink some tea.....sounds good!

No comments: