God is so faithful.
That is the perfect title for this blog. He has been providing us with such blessings this week.
Shane and I have been praying most nights as we are falling asleep that God would provide for us at this tight point in our lives. The financial situation is tough, but with grad in 2005 there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The issue is just getting to that point....re: the strain of the next few months.
So, here are my praise reports of the week.
1. Sunday - we got an early Christmas present from someone that I wasn't expecting anything from. A nice amount of cash.
2. Tuesday - a big blessing came in the mail! A bursary of $350 for tuition that is due next month! Praise Jesus!
3. Tuesday as well - someone brought a gift certificate by our place for a nice amount at Sobey's. This person felt that God was speaking to them about giving us this financial help! Thank-you!
4. Wednesday...today - there was a nice little check waiting for me at work! I didn't even know that it was payday....and they paid me an extra hour which they said they will just leave it be!
.......also, we had our membership assistance meeting (YMCA) and it went so well! We were hoping to get a 50% discount.....well, we got a 75% discount! The lady that was facilitating it was kinda funny. She quoted the amount to me that we would pay each month. I asked if that amount was for each of us. She said "nope that is for you together". Then she continued to pat me on the arm and said, "Honey, you can't affort more than that!", as I was clapping for joy for the low number she quoted!
God has blessed us so much this week! I'm so thankful for every little blessing and provision! ........And hey, as in the example of the YMCA, sometimes it is a bonus to be a little poor!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment