So, in the next hour I am off to the hospital! Yippeee!
I'm kinda tired from the full working day and don't know if I have the energy for a shift at the hospital and a late night, but I think it will be worth it! I hope that it is a great experience! And it's not like I'm actually working or anything! I get the enjoyment of watching and following!
Kendra called me today and is actually the charge nurse for tonight. That is actually good for me, because now instead of just having one patient, she can throw me in with whoever's birthing! She said that I have a better chance of seeing a birth with her as charge nurse! That is good news! And, she cleared me coming with the change of plans (charge nurse status) with the unit manager. The unit manager said that it was fine that I come tonight and that I can come again over the holidays on one of Kendra's other shifts! I want to get into the unit manager's memory and hopefully land my senior practicum there! It may help a little if she remembers me!
So, I'll let you all know how it goes! Especially you Christina, since you specifically asked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment