What a fun day I have ahead of me! I'm up extra early because I had to drive Shane to work for an early meeting, because I need the car today!
Today is my first "day off" because it is my first tuesday since school started without clinical! Yipppeee! I made it through!
So, in honor of making it through almost 4 years of school, and all of my clinical rotations, I am awarding myself with a haircut! I thought, no more having to look professional with my hair pulled back in a ponytail! It is time for something new!
The hairdressers is my first stop today...in Steinbach. Then I'm off to visit my mom and her babies. I'm quite excited because I haven't seen Kaden (one of my foster bros) in a long time, because each time I see my mom, he's at his biological dad's for the weekend. So, today he will be getting lots of squeezes and kisses! I'm looking forward to seeing them!
Then off I go, back to the big city, to meet a friend that I haven't seen in a while for a really belated birthday celebration! Yummy! Desert! And we are going to try a new place!
Then I must pick up the hubby, potentially start tacos for supper and zoom off to physio.
My last stop of the day is Yvonne's Confidence in Love thingy tonight. That should be good!
So, I have a pretty full day of fun things ahead of me! Hopefully it isn't too busy! I haven't had a day off in a long time, so I happened to stick everything into the same day! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment