Monday, November 22, 2004

And the hunt continues.....

So, as for the job interview (thanks for asking Lynne!), they will take a few weeks to get back to me. Ughhh! I wanted to start this week. I guess that is not the case. Instead I am getting relaxing time off when I had planned to be bringing in a little money for us!

The job would probably be pretty convenient for me. It is close to home (within walking or busing distance). The hours would most likely be days, though they are open until 7:30pm on wednesdays and 4 hours of saturdays. The boss is going to be away for the next week and a half. During this time the rest of the staff are supposedly going to find a full-time person and then contact the part-time people. I could be the one for the part-time, who knows! But, I won't hear from them for a few weeks, until they get their full-timer.

I'm not sure where to go at this point. Should I just sit tight and wait, while still looking for something else? Should I sink really low and just take anything? AHHHHHH!!! I hate looking for work.

I'm also not sure if I should get in contact with my previous employer and tell her that I won't work for them anymore. I'm too concerned about hurting my back all over again, but I don't want to throw the possibility of a few shifts away if I can't find anything else for the time-being!

Too many things to think about!


No comments: