Monday, November 29, 2004

I love those days when you get home early! We got out of class half an hour early, which is very nice!

I was part of a group presentation today. Generally, I don't get too nervous, but I did have a few pangs just before we presented! An interesting things that I noticed was that after our presentation was done and I was on my way home, I was feeling a little bit of a "high"! Maybe it was adrenaline from public speaking! I thought it was interesting that something that could make me a tiny bit nervous, then made me feel pretty good inside after it was over!

Tonight is Girls Night! I love Girls Night! This months restaurant is Olive Garden, mmmmmmmm!!!!!! There are 6 of us gathering tonight to chat, eat and laugh! I am really looking forward to it! Next month should be fun too....because we are making it a Christmas Girls Night and going to Pine Ridge Hollow! I love it there! It has such good atmosphere....and food, of course!

Speaking of food, it is past 2:30pm and I have yet to eat lunch (because I didn't pack one for University!). So, now is the time to fill my aching tummy, so that it is nice and empty for all the salad, bread sticks and raspberry iced tea that I plan on filling it with!

Oh, and by the way, I have a job interview on thursday! God's Will be done!!!

No comments: