Thinking maybe I should just find a new job.........
My back is a little sore today from all the activity over the weekend and being in stupid chairs at school all day. Otherwise doing quite well. I went to the doc's to check it out today. It sounds like I can start working slowly. The problem I have is with my work people. I think that they are going to make it tough for me to get work any time soon. They want a detailed doctor's note of my limitation and specifically what I can do. They want me to take an inservice before I take shifts, but that is at the end of november and I want to pick up shifts already because we need the money! They also want to talk the whole situation over with the boss!!!!!
So, I'm thinking.....it would probably be easier to get a different job. The only sucky thing would be to find another one, take a huge pay cut and potentially have to work at the mall!!!!
So, I'm a little bummed about this job/financial thing! If any of you have links to jobs for me, leave a comment! I'm open.....mostly because it would just be part-time and not for too long!
Not really in a chatty mood....maybe I'll post later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment