So, you must all be getting very sick of the job hunt that I can't seem to get off of!
Today I was going a little insane over it. I was searching like a mad woman on the internet, doing my usual searches at monster.com and workopolis. That wasn't helping at all.
I decided to check in with the job interview place and hear the latest, only to find out that their time frame for getting back to me is even longer than I was originally told! So frustrating to find that out in the middle of desperation!
If I wasn't looking for a job, this would be a nice time in my life where I could just get stuff done and relax at home. I really should put a time limit on my searching for job time each morning and then forget about it for the rest of the day. Otherwise it just gets too overwhelming to my brain!
So, I found myself searching again this afternoon. Well, I ended up going through the yellow pages and calling different sections! Can you believe it! I've never hunted for a job that way before! I went through the florist, massage therapy, and physiotherapy sections and guess I'll continue next week on the dentist. I would like some sort of administration-type job that gets me off my feet for parts of the day.
A positive part of my yellow pages hunt was I found a few that said to email or bring in my resume. So, I jumped into the shower, printed out a resume and walked over to one of them. They will be able to let me know probably within the week. It is at a florist shop and the ladies there were really nice! Only sucky thing is that they need every other saturday help....but I think I can suck that up!
Guess I'll end this post and hope to post later on about NON job-related issues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment