Hello everyone!!! Soon I will be back in the blogger world regularly! I start University again on monday! Back to the grind......boy oh boy! As I may have mentioned already, I'm a little nervous about starting clinical up again! Ahhhhhhh......my blood pressure sky-rockets! Especially the night before! I have these awful fears of not waking up in time....though in all of my clinicals (well.....this will be number 4)...I haven't had the dreaded sleep in yet! Praise Jesus!!! Even when I work the day shift, as I did today, I have to set two different alarms (one across the room so that I can't turn it off) and still I sleep fairly miserably fearing sleeping in throughout the night! And to make things worse I have been having these ridiculous wedding nightmares! In the past three nights, I've fought with my photographer, premarital counselling hasn't worked out, we forgot to make programs for the ceremony, the flowers were totally wrong, I got down the aisle to find out that some guy we didn't know was going to marry us and had switched with our original pastor, my girls decided that other things were more important and didn't show at the rehearsal or at the arranged stuff the night or morning before the wedding (for which I beat them up!)....and on the saga goes! It's crazy!!! I'm not even stressed at all about the wedding and I'm having these crazy nightmares!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!
Well, my roomie is supposedly returning today! It will be nice to see her! And tonight I'm going out to a friend's house!
Soon I'll have a nice new layout on this site!!!! My nice friend, Yvonne, has been working on one for me! So stay tuned!!
Have a great night! Happy New Year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment