Sunday, January 11, 2004

In the next half hour we are off to our family supper at Applebee's! I'm really looking forward to it! It should be fun!
Church rocked this morning! Worship was really great and it felt like something was buzzing that hasn't in a while (on a sunday mroning)! I loved it! And Brian, man, I love when he speaks! On the same church note, I would absolutely love to swing that Mexico trip! It sounds like so much fun! I leave it in God's hands!
Just got a bunch of great emails from El Salvador team members! One girl always emails great stories of med school that just make me crack up! She's hilarious! The other nursing student is actually now preparing for her MCAT (big test to get into medical school)....interesting how things can shift! It just all keeps me excited and anticipating the future! I am sometimes very thankful that we don't know how it will all turn out! It would take the surprise off of God's twists!
Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. Great food but a bit like one of my own wedding nightmares! I sort of felt at certain parts that I was in one of my dreams! I do hope the best for them though! And seeing the bride in her dress reminded me that I have one! And that it is going to be SO fun to prance around in it all day! I'm excited!
Well, wish I could be at church tonight but I'm looking forward to the family supper at the same time! Gotta go! Take care all!

No comments: