So here we go again! Back to the routine of University! So far, not so bad. But kinda silly. In our first class, the profs were intent on figuring out each name so that they know us and know if we skip their classes. So we all (the entire class!) had to say something about themselves! I announced that we got great gifts including our pots off our bridal registry for Christmas! Oh and another friend from nursing got engaged over Christmas! How exciting! Last semester I kept asking her or checking out her finger after every weekend! It finally happened! And there wedding is only 2 weeks or so after ours! June 26th! So much fun and so much wedding stuff to talk about!
Well, school is here and I'm getting back into the books so there not a lot to say! Have a great day! Don't lose anything important in this weather (by means of freezing off!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment