Hola all!!! Well, today is a new day, and a better one than yesterday! Thank-you Jesus! I got my mark this morning from that test that made me so mad last blog....I did great! I get my studying did help even though I felt so tricked! Another blessing!
I had to bus to the U because my ride had car problems this morning. Boy is it very cold out there!!!!! I almost lost the skin on my face....that was the only part of me that was showing to the world and I almost lost it!
On the weekend, I had a great saturday with all my bridal party girls! We went to the Wonderful Wedding Show...and I'm still hoping to hear that I've won something! I really wanted that free honeymoon but I guess someone else might have needed it more. It wasn't meant to be...booo hooo!!!!! After the show we all went for supper at Olive Garden!!! Yummmmmy!! Salad and bread sticks are the best!!! And their pasta rocks!!! Hey, if you have a sweet tooth and like refillable drinks, get the raspberry iced tea next time you go! It is so good!!!!! But that's coming from someone that loves sugar! We finished off the girly night with a chick flick and a new bridal magazine to look through! I love being female! We get to have so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment