I'm cranky right now. Downright unimpressed with the test I just wrote. Do some profs just try and trick you with the questions they ask? Well, these ones sure did! It felt like it didn't matter at all that I invested time into studying, because they just tricked me anyways. Boy does that make me a cranky lady. I was sitting in the front row and can't look down at my paper the whole time, so I'm sure they saw by my facial expression that I was NOT impression. I looked pretty pissed off! I just can't hide my feelings very well....and this time, I sure didn't try!
Anyways, thanks for listening to the vent!....Oooohhhhh, just had a craving for naco cheese chips! I wanted to let you all know about my praise report of the day. You know the financial bind of the student loan thing from last blog, and I got good news last night! I had worked a lot over Christmas and the final payday for the shifts I worked was on friday. I remembered yesterday night so I call the bank to check where my account was at! Yeah! The amount that work put in my account was $25 short of rent for February!!! Praise Jesus! I can now pay rent and have a bit to spare and a bunch of space on my Visa in case of emergency!!! Thank you Lord! Through this all, I am so thankful that I didn't have to borrow, but realized how much it had to do with pride. I'm so glad that I didn't have to learn the lesson though and borrow....in order to lower the pride thing. I think that it also had a tiny bit to do with being a little bitter....which I wasn't aware of. I get ticked off when I hear of students who have everything handed to them on a silver platter by mommy and daddy. It's stinkin' NOT FAIR!!! So, I realized that though I've been doing this for 3 years and 8 months already, I'm still sort of frustrated that I've never gotten any help from the parentals! I am thankful for this opportunity to see the emotions in me that I wasn't aware were there. Now I am aware of them and can deal with them....I sure don't want to hang on to frustration and bitterness.....and I absolutely love the parentals and know their situations.
Well, I suppose I am a little emotional today by the emotions that these frustrating topics are bringing up in me.I have to run to the most boring class in the world which starts in 5 minutes! But I'm planning on skipping as much of it as I can!
Next blog will be far more positive....thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment