Welcome to April!
Yeah! Another new month is here! That makes me happy!
March wasn't the greatest month for me. It was busy, busy with work and regular life. I did a couple of educational things (a conference on drug use in pregnancy and a first aid course) on my days off which made the month seem even more full. I am relieved to have March behind me and a new month to great me!
We are entering April in the midst of a winter wonderland. I don't mind it though! I think it's pretty and it makes me want to put up the tree and buy my husband a present =)
I'm looking forward to April for a number of reasons:
- we are having our first Sanctuary Nightwatch in the week hours of the night and morning. It is just a test run, but it is a first in our history! Yeah!
- we are celebrating my in-law's 25th wedding anniversary with is a great milestone!
- Easter is around the corner and that means a few family gatherings which I'm looking forward to
- I have a few coffees and lunches with friends and family that should be fun
- I have a meeting with my boss to chose my holidays for the year and am thinking about fall/early winter possibilities for some time away
- And I have a few more days then last month where nothing is scheduled. That is awesome! I have felt far too busy!
So, bring on a new month! I hope it is a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment