Nightwatch #2!
I am just waking up from sleeping after our second Nightwatch earlier this morning. Apparently, my body only wants 5 hours of sleep following these nights, instead of the normal 8! Oh well!
So, again, we gathered at midnight and did our tear down by 5:30am. It was a fun night!
I did feel a little more tired this time around, but I was on nights the two nights before and strangely was far more tired than usually that last night at work. Not sure why. I got some candy and a slurpee to try and counteract my sleepiness for the Nightwatch =)
There does seem to be a bit of a different flavor to each of the nights that we've done in the last 2 weeks. The first Nightwatch had a theme of excitement and joy in the House. It was very refreshing! The excitement was high being our first one and all!
For me, this last night had a theme of intimacy. I felt the grace to come closer in intimacy with Jesus. I felt a drawing of my spirit and a moving of my heart. I still experienced some joy, but not the full throttle excitement like 2 weeks ago. I felt more of a deeper drawing of my heart. It was nice =)
Again, I am proud of all these young people who are willing to come and worship and pray in the middle of the night. I even has to work today! Yet they come and give themselves in this way throughout the night hours. I am pleased to report that their boldness is heightened in the night and I love hearing the ones that have more recently started to sing with Sanctuary, step out boldly and sing more confidently! I like hearing their voices and I'm sure the Father likes it even more!
There is something exciting about intercession sets in the middle of the night! And more people wanted to pray than usual! Woo! Hoo!!!! We stood and asked for God to send revival to our City and pour out His Spirit on the churches in Winnipeg! How fun is that?!
My prayer is that the Lord would move my heart forward in love, whether in the night or in the day. I want to love this One with my all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment