My sweet husband blessed me yesterday. I was sitting on the couch, reading when he arrived home from an appointment. Much to my delight, he entered the apartment with a bouquet of flowers and a smile!!!!
I squealed with delight! I was in the mood lately for flowers and really was hoping for some =) I would have been more than satisfied by one lone flower. He's a "go big or go home" kind of guy, and so I got 17 in total! A dozen red roses and 5 tulips (my fav) to match! I have made many stops over the last two days to smell the roses, literally!
Then I had a massage, which I have waited for for a long time! Our benefits at work have been crappy over the last few years. They changed this month and I am so pumped to get massages again!
Then when I arrived home and prettied myself, Shane took me out for a surprise date! We went to Olive Garden for supper, which I had a desire for over the weekend that I mentioned just once, and my awesome husband heard that small request and made it happen! He rocks!
We enjoyed very yummy food and great conversation. I love the face to face connecting time!
Then we got some yummy, warm Starbuck's drinks with some gift certificates and headed to the park with some old bread for Shane's friends, the geese.
We love St.Vital Park in the spring, summer and fall! It is such a wonderful source of free entertainment! We walked, talked, fed the geese and looked at the flooding.
Look at the high river! Feet away in front of us was the river!
Thank-you Shane for a lovely date! I love you like crazy!
4 comments:
awww that's awesome! Good job, Shane! I'm glad you guys had a great date together! You are a wonderful couple : )
Sweet! What a thoughtful guy! (And I love geese too...we may have to try out that park!)
love that you guys go on so many dates!! :)
yes, i am due right in the middle of june (the 16th). dr. h. says it'll be another 8-pounder at least. i expect i'll go to 41 weeks or more again this time. hoping to see you there!!!! :-D
What a great man! I saw you comments on my post. thanks for reading ans commenting!! Shi is getting lots of hair on top and a little around the sides. She is a rolly polly now and I think that any day she will start to crawl.
Post a Comment