Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today's the day.....

I've been off work for a day short of 9 weeks and today is my first day going back to work. I'm nervous and a little happy all in one. The nervous side is winning though! I am thinking that somehow I've forgotten everything! Unlikely.

So, please pray for me today if you think of me, and Thursday and Friday too. I'm hoping it goes really well! I've missed babies, moms, coworkers, labor and birth. I hope in my short 4 hours I get a birth today. It's been too long! That would be nice!

Back to the working world outside my living room.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! Thanks for praying, I will for sure be praying for you as well. I hope you had a good day back to work! There are babies in my life everywhere again. Two ladies I know here just had babies, and a friend from Brandon just had one! It is super exciting!