Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Today I find out more information about my wrist......such as if I'm returning to work or what we're going to do. I see the doc this afternoon.....

The KC trip was great! I didn't blog about it because the other ladies did a fine job of doing that for me! Good, practical information to take home and a really fun bonding time with the girls!

Had a classroom day related to work yesterday. Enjoyed using my brain like that again! The content was a little dry but I enjoyed the learning!

In the process of being off work and awaiting healing for my wrist, I'm learning some things about my heart. Not easy, but good. Maybe I'll talk on that another time.

It's Wednesday which means I have the apartment to myself this morning. So, I must go and make the most of it!

No comments: