Thursday, April 12, 2007

Home sweet home! How I love thee!!

Ahhh...sometimes the best part about being away is coming home! I realize I'm more of a homebody than I would have thought. I think I like the idea of traveling more than the actual experience, though it is exciting!

The sister trip Sunday through Tuesday was nice! I only left the hotel once the whole trip, so it was quite relaxing! I got to do what I've been doing the last 7 weeks in the hotel room instead of in my living room. I brought my Bible, journal, some teaching cds and the corresponding notes. So, I studied while Steph was at work!

I always love sister time, especially when it has extra spice with an airplane ride, restaurants, hotels and hot tubs! Lots of fun! Love you Steph! Thanks for bringing me along!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My pleasure! Thank you for coming! It would have been lonely without you there!

Nice layout. I like!